Sunday, April 26, 2009

"i need to post something"



that's what i thought when i clicked on my the caliV link johnny c. has on his myspace 

lets see, i'm working on a bmx zine for my indesign class, so i'll have a woppin 8 page magazine sometime soon, i think i'm gonna just fill in the pages when i have time and post it up when i have something presentable 
maybe i can get ray to contribute photos and articles since he is genus when it comes to those areas.
let me know if you want to write an article for it..

here's some photos of myself and the compound crew in Austin, TX at the beloved T-1 ramp curtsy of Mr. Joe Rich and his new camera (canon 5d i believe)

-chris














3 comments:

Sasquatch Canyon said...

you tricked that? that thing looked scary! bravo my friend!

Chris Riesner said...

i didn't trick the spine cause that thing scares me i actually fell doing a moto whip on it hah
im ramping up into that roll in, sooo much fun

dirty mike said...

damn dude where you been santa cruz misses you, guess we're just gonna have to come find you soon