Thursday, April 9, 2009

where has the time gone

I haven't posted any updates in what seems like ages, school has been super tough for me lately and have little free time.
thankfully i am on spring break right now living the care free life for the rest of the week.
i just got back from woodward west's spring camp, which really wasn't that great, the weather was really bad and the trails were super hagard, Cody and I spent the first few days getting them rideable but the wind wouldn't let up enough to enjoy them properly.
insurance has graciously given me a check in compensation for all my stolen photo gear which is awesome new's
i already have a full medium format film camera setup (hasselblad 500cm) with flashes and and all that good stuff, ill post some photos of it and from it in the future when i get stuff developed 
here's some non riding shots that i took on my old richo tlr before i upgraded to the hassy

middle of no where
Scene chris and I treked out to the outskurts of fresno until the road ended, there were some hourses near by that gave scene chris a fright, i believe

windmill
i left santa cruz early one day to study for finals and ended up stoping mid way

scene chris
scene chris enjoying fresno
my day to day bike
this is my day to day bike
work dog
one of the ol' work dogs



theres more photos on my flickr
plenty of riding photos to come, i've been taking alot of pictures lately!
-chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chicken-tenders? well anyways I enjoyed the pics fantastic background in Fresno and when you were leaving Santa Cruz

Chris Riesner said...

much thanks, (miles?)